Coffee Percolators South Africa
Coffee Percolators are one of the oldest pieces of coffee equipment still in existence today. Coffee percolators preceded the filter coffee machine and were very popular in the 1990’s in offices and in canteens.
The idea of a coffee percolator is that one can make large quantities of coffee in one go and therefore serve a few hundred people at a time without waiting for a machine to heat up constantly.
Coffee percolators however fell out of favor with the rise of vending coffee machines which could provide coffee almost as fast as percolators without over cooking or burning the coffee.
Do coffee percolators still serve a purpose? To an extent yes, but in most cases coffee vending machines are better options these days.
Check out our full article reviewing the difference between Percolators VS Filter Coffee VS Vacuum Flasks here!
Experience a Rental-Free Coffee Machine Trial Now!
- Automatic Coffee Machine
- Bean to Cup and Automatic Coffee Machines
- Bean to cup vs Espresso Machines
- bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Best Cappuccino Coffee Machines
- Bianchi Coffee Vending Machines
- Bosch Coffee Machines
- Bravilor Bonamat Coffee Machine Range
- Bravilor Coffee Machines
- Breville Coffee Machines
- Capsule Coffee Machines
- Coffee Academy
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Capsule Brands
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- Coffee Machine for Home
- Coffee Machines
- Coffee Machines – Reviews, Guides and Comparisons
- Coffee Trends 2019
- coffee vending machine
- Coffee Vending Machines
- De‘Longhi Coffee Machines
- Dulce Gusto Coffee Machines
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- instant coffee
- Jura Coffee Machines
- Jura Machine Cleaning Tablets
- Mythos Coffee Machine
- Mythos Dealer List 2019
- Nescafe Dulce Gusto
- Powdered Milk
- Price Review
- Rheavendor Coffee Machines
- Saving Money
- Schaerer Coffee Machine
- WMF Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- WMF Coffee Machines