The Aqua Mini is our newest bean to cup automatic cappuccino coffee machine for home or small office use. The Aqua Mini is our most feature-filled coffee machine we have ever released and includes a one-touch cappuccino, espresso and americano option with a built in milk carafe.
Aqua Mini Automatic Coffee Machine
The Aqua Mini can make 8 specialty coffees including espresso, latte, cappuccino, americano (black coffee), ristretto, special coffee and milk foam and machiato.
Suitable for Offices
(Special Second Hand September Price)
Only Pay R6.90 Per Cup
(minimum usage 3 cups of coffee per day)
You can Make
Aqua Mini Review
Unfortunately, no machine is perfect – we wish they were. Below we list the pros and cons of the Aqua Mini. To read our full review of the Aqua Mini please click the link here: Aqua Mini Full Review.
Aqua Mini Pros
- One Touch Functionality – The Aqua Mini is a fully one touch automatic cappuccino coffee machine which makes it one of the most affordable one touch bean to cup machines on the market today.
- Water Tank Size – The Aqua Mini has a 1.9 liter water tank - which is almost double the size of most other domestic automatic machines.
- Price – The Aqua Mini is one of the most popular home coffee machines in the world today, largely due to its great value. There is no other domestic coffee machine on the market in South Africa with a cappuccino option and one touch capabilities in this price bracket.
- Slim Size – The Aqua Mini is super slim, making it a great fit for many kitchens
Aqua Mini Cons
- No TFT Screen – The Aqua Mini has a digital screen, but has no TFT screen, making its display not as impressive as some of the other Saeco or Jura coffee machines.
- Removable Brewing Unit – The Aqua Mini has a removable brewing unit which is fairly easy to clean but, at times, can be a hassle.
- Colour – You can have any colour as long as it’s black. If you like black that’s great, but if you need another colour then you will probably have to look elsewhere.
- Water Tank Size – The Aqua Mini has a 1.9 litre water tank which can only make around 15 cups before needing to refill the water tank. However, the machine is ready to go, immediately, once the tank is refilled.