How to Fix Error 2 on Jura Coffee Machines
Error Two can be one of the most frustrating errors on your Jura coffee machine but good news is that is relatively easy to fix.
Error two means your machine is too cold to start up.
The best thing to do is to get a hair dryer, remove the water tank and blow hot air on the side where the water tank was.
This is right by the thermoblock – do this for about 5 minutes and your Jura coffee machine should be back in action.
We would love to hear from you so please let us know if this has helped you out.
Experience a Rental-Free Coffee Machine Trial Now!
- Bean to Cup and Automatic Coffee Machines
- bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Bianchi Coffee Vending Machines
- Bravilor Coffee Machines
- Capsule Coffee Machines
- Coffee Academy
- Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- Coffee Machines – Reviews, Guides and Comparisons
- coffee vending machine
- Coffee Vending Machines
- instant coffee
- Jura Coffee Machines
- Mythos Coffee Machine
- Mythos Dealer List 2019
- Rheavendor Coffee Machines
- Schaerer Coffee Machine
- WMF Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- WMF Coffee Machines