My Jura Keeps Switching Off – Help! Jura Power Saver Mode Explained
Jura Power Saver Mode Explained
Coffee Machines are designed to stop us from sleeping at work – not to switch off themselves and cause a near heart attack!
It’s forgivable to think there may be something wrong with your Jura when it goes into standby mode, but fear not!
Follow these simple steps below to increase the time it takes for your Jura to go into standby mode:
Jura Machine Power Saver Mode
As frustrating as it may be, this is really a neat little feature that’s built into most Jura Coffee Machines. What it is, in essence, is an automatic mechanism that switches your machine into the power-off mode in order to save energy and prevent your machine from possibly staying on overnight – and suffering the consequences of a power surge.
How Do I Change The Jura Power Saver Mode on My XS9 Coffee Machine?
Using the Jura XS9 as our go-to, the steps to change your power-off mode are quite simple:
Open the “little door” underneath the Espresso and Coffee buttons; you will see a silver, round dial with a black button in the centre.
Press and hold the black button in, until the digital screen displays the word “Maintenance”. This is usually accompanied by a little beeping sound.
When the machine displays “Maintenance”, turn the silver dial clockwise until the screen displays “OFF AFTER”
Press the black button in, briefly, and the machine will display the number of hours it is currently set on (before power-saver mode kicks in)
Turn the silver dial clockwise to increase the time before shut-off.
Alternately, turn the silver dial counter-clockwise to decrease the time before shut-off.
Click the central black button in to save your selection.
Continue to turn the silver dial clockwise until “Exit” is displayed.
The machine should now display “COFFEE READY” and you will be able to make coffee again – much to your relief!
Experience a Rental-Free Coffee Machine Trial Now!
- 10 Reasons Why It’s Better to Rent an Office Coffee Machine
- Automatic Coffee Machine
- Bean to Cup and Automatic Coffee Machines
- Bean to cup vs Espresso Machines
- bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Best Cappuccino Coffee Machines
- Best Coffee Machine with a Grinder
- Best Dulce Gusto Coffee Capsules
- Best Industrial Coffee Machines
- Best Restaurant Coffee Machines
- Bianchi Coffee Vending Machines
- Bosch Coffee Machines
- Bosch Coffee Machines: Range Overview
- Bravilor Bonamat Coffee Machine Range
- Bravilor Coffee Machines
- Breville Coffee Machines
- Burr Coffee Grinder
- Capsule Coffee Machines
- Coffee Academy
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Capsule Brands
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- Coffee Machine for Home
- Coffee Machines
- Coffee Machines – Reviews, Guides and Comparisons
- Coffee Machines with Milk Frothers
- Coffee Trends 2019
- coffee vending machine
- Coffee Vending Machines
- Coffee/Hot Chocolate Machine
- Coin Operated Coffee Machines
- De‘Longhi Coffee Machines
- Different Coffee Machine Types
- Dulce Gusto Coffee Machines
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- How Much To Spend On a Coffee Machine?
- instant coffee
- Jura Coffee Machines
- Jura Machine Cleaning Tablets
- Keurig Coffee Machines
- Mythos Coffee Machine
- Mythos Dealer List 2019
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto Circolo Coffee Machine
- Nescafe Dulce Gusto
- Percolator Coffee Machine
- Philips vs De'Longhi
- Powdered Milk
- Price Review
- Rheavendor Coffee Machines
- Saeco Brand Review
- Saving Money
- Schaerer Coffee Machine
- Starbucks vs. Jura Coffee Machines
- The Best Combo Machine of 2020
- The Rise of Self-Cleaning Coffee Machines in 2020
- Top 5 Coffee Machine Brands of 2020
- WMF Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- WMF Coffee Machines