Jura S8 South Africa – If it’s good enough for Roger…
Jura S8 South Africa – If it’s good enough for Roger…
There’s something about a celebrity –endorsed product that gets us, the average Joe’s of the world, revving with excitement. Maybe it’s because we know someone who is known around the world supports the same brands we do, or perhaps it’s the excitement of being part of an “exclusive club” that makes us not only want – but NEED – to have their endorsed product.
Jura has recently launched the S8 – with none other than tennis superstar Roger Federer offering his own unique brand in this advert. The emphasis is played on lightly, when Roger’s home robot attempts to offer him a coffee capsule; we won’t ruin it – so let’s just leave it at the understanding that Mr Federer isn’t having any of that.
So, what can we expect from the Jura S8?
Jura S8 Review
This is what Jura has to say about its latest offering:
“Great cinema in compact design.
The stylish S-line in clear, harmonious design excels with quality and precision in all matters. It combines the best of the compact class with elements from the premium segment and even impresses with a touch of GIGA. The impressive variety of specialties and the mastery of the coffees convince even the most discerning connoisseurs. The operating concept fulfils all requirements for simplicity and intelligence. The S-line of JURA creates a new segment at full-automatic: the premium middle class.”
“Variety of the highest moments of pleasure.
The entire range of specialties from the espresso to the latte macchiato is achieved with the stylish S8 in excellent quality. 15 specialties flow onto a touch of the touch screen colour display into the cup. Responsible for this are numerous top innovations. The Aroma G3- Grinding Mill granulates the coffee beans even more precisely, twice as fast and particularly aromatic. The pulse extraction process (PEP ®) optimizes the extraction time for short specialties and also guarantees a fireworks of aromas at Espresso and Ristretto. Milk and milk foam refined trend specialties succeed in perfection thanks to fine-foam technology.”
“Operating comfort defines the time frame.
The 4.3-inch, high-resolution touch-screen colour display, integrated into the coffee machine, provides a clear and comfortable overview. The operation can be controlled by the JURA Coffee App, which is always up to date.”
“To the milk foam animated.
Precision and quality down to the last detail, the characteristic design of JURA stands for this. Produced from the highest quality materials and exemplified for the best optics and looks, the new professional fine foam nozzle of the S8 presents itself. Developed especially for the preparation of coffee specialties with milk and milk froth, it conjures Latte macchiato & Co. in the best fine foam quality. Graphics and modern animations on the display make the operation as easy as never before.”
“Design presence with unique details.
Designers agree: the clear, symmetrical shapes and harmonious lines of the S8 give it an elegant aesthetic and a present expression at first glance. Finished materials and a great deal of attention to detail form an all-round design, which radiates harmony and tranquillity. A symbol for high quality manifests itself in the bean container lid made of hand-polished zinc die-cast. Details and purposeful accents make the S8 unique and serve a radiance that makes the heart of any design lover higher.”
Watch the Jura promotional video here!
Jura S8 South Africa – Specifications
- Latte Macchiato
- Espresso Macchiato
- Flat White
- Milk Coffee Milk froth
- Hot water portion
- Hot water function – 3 steps
- Second ground coffee – Yes
- Number of individually programmable coffee specialties – 15
Jura Key Technologies
- Pulse Extraction Process ( PEP® )
- JURA Coffee App Compatible
- Variable brewing chamber – 5 – 16 g
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (IPBAS © )
- IWS ® with filter cartridge – CLARIS Smart
- Grinder type – Aroma G3 mill
- Number of grinders – 1
- Active Bean Monitoring – Yes
- Powder detection for second, ground coffee – Yes
- Thermoblock heating system – 1
- Intelligent pre-heating
- High-performance pump – 15 bar
- Wireless ready – Yes
- JURA fine foam technology
- Monitored residual water tray
Settings and programming options
- Coffee water quantity programmable
- Adjustable amount of coffee water per preparation
- Coffeepark can be programmed in steps
- Coffee starch per preparation adjustable
- Hot water temperature programmable in steps
- Brewing temperature programmable in steps
- Store, multiply and personalize products
- Display – TFT color touchscreen display
- Sustainability – Energy saving mode (ESM © )
- Programmable switch-off time
- Zero-Energy Switch
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Integrated milk system cleaning program
- Automatic milk rinse
- Maintenance status display
- Water hardness programmable
- JURA-Hygiene: TÜV certified
- Height-adjustable coffee spout – 72-118 mm
- Height adjustable cappuccino outlet – 114-160 mm
- Hot water spout
- Height adjustable hot water outlet – 114-160 mm
- Milk system
- Water tank capacity – 1.9 l
- Number of bean containers – 1
- Bean container with flavor cover – Yes
- Capacity per bean container – 280 g
- Coffee grounds container (max. Portions) – 16
- Weight – 10 kg
- Dimensions: Width 28 cm x Height 34.8 cm x Depth 43.9 cm.
So, who is the Jura S8 right for?
As always, the Jura-enthusiast knows how thy enjoy their coffee; the freedom to choose between the best quality coffee, milk-based coffee drinks and even somewhere in-between, this machine produces nothing but the best.
It is aimed towards a home or small-office environment, where impression is the name of the game. This machine will wow visitors, and treat them to some of the most aromatic coffee they have yet to taste.
The user interface makes preparation, speciality programming and selection a breeze with the interactive TFT colour screen display.
While there is no official pricing or availability of the Jura S8 in South Africa just yet, keep your eyes on this post to be updated when it hits our shores.
Tried the S8 already? Let us know what your experience was!
Experience a Rental-Free Coffee Machine Trial Now!
- 10 Reasons Why It’s Better to Rent an Office Coffee Machine
- Automatic Coffee Machine
- Bean to Cup and Automatic Coffee Machines
- Bean to cup vs Espresso Machines
- bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Best Cappuccino Coffee Machines
- Best Coffee Machine with a Grinder
- Best Dulce Gusto Coffee Capsules
- Best Industrial Coffee Machines
- Best Restaurant Coffee Machines
- Bianchi Coffee Vending Machines
- Bosch Coffee Machines
- Bravilor Bonamat Coffee Machine Range
- Bravilor Coffee Machines
- Breville Coffee Machines
- Capsule Coffee Machines
- Coffee Academy
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Capsule Brands
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- Coffee Machine for Home
- Coffee Machines
- Coffee Machines – Reviews, Guides and Comparisons
- Coffee Machines with Milk Frothers
- Coffee Trends 2019
- coffee vending machine
- Coffee Vending Machines
- Coffee/Hot Chocolate Machine
- Coin Operated Coffee Machines
- De‘Longhi Coffee Machines
- Dulce Gusto Coffee Machines
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- How Much To Spend On a Coffee Machine?
- instant coffee
- Jura Coffee Machines
- Jura Machine Cleaning Tablets
- Keurig Coffee Machines
- Mythos Coffee Machine
- Mythos Dealer List 2019
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto Circolo Coffee Machine
- Nescafe Dulce Gusto
- Percolator Coffee Machine
- Philips vs De'Longhi
- Powdered Milk
- Price Review
- Rheavendor Coffee Machines
- Saeco Brand Review
- Saving Money
- Schaerer Coffee Machine
- Starbucks vs. Jura Coffee Machines
- The Best Combo Machine of 2020
- The Rise of Self-Cleaning Coffee Machines in 2020
- WMF Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- WMF Coffee Machines