Jura WE6 Review
The small office’s dream for a full house of coffee lovers, the WE6 swoops in and steals out hearts. We’ve seen similar offerings in the likes of the WE8, which is the quintessential “bigger brother” of the WE6.
The WE6 seems to be a spin on the E6 as well, and at a quick glance, it seems the W may be indicative of the aesthetic of the WE6 and show us that it is in fact a “Wider” machine. This can’t be verified, but it’s a cool way to remember this specific range.
Jura WE6 Specifications
- No. of individually programmable speciality coffees – 8
- Coffee specialities
- Special coffee
- Hot water – 3 heat levels
- Preparation times:
- 2 Coffees – 1 min.
- 2 Espressi – 45 sec.
- 2 Ristretti – 30 sec.
- Hot water (200 ml / 7 oz.) – 45 sec.
- App Compatibility:
- JURA Connect App
- JURA Coffee App
- Grinder type – AromaG3 grinder
- Number of grinders – 1
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) – Yes
- Other Features:
- Programmable amount of water – Yes
- Amount of water can be adjusted for each preparation – Yes
- Programmable coffee strength in levels – 8
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation – Yes
- Programmable brewing temperature – 2 levels
- Hot water temperature can be programmed in levels – 3
- Programmable amount of hot water – Yes
- Resettable day counter – Yes
- Programmable switch-off time – Yes
- Shows the number of preparations for each individual product – Yes
- Remaining time display – Yes
- Water tank capacity – 3 L
- Coffee grounds container (servings) – 25
- Numbers of bean containers – 1
- Capacity of bean container with aroma preservation cover – 500 g
- Weight – 10 kg
- Width – 29.5 cm
- Height – 41.9 cm
- Depth – 44.4 cm
Have a look at a 360° virtual “tour” of the WE6 right here.
Jura WE6 Price
You’ll be looking to spend in the approximate region of R 15 300.00 to buy this beautiful and sleek machine (excluding VAT of course).
The Jura WE6 In A Nutshell
It’s all fair and well that we have the numbers, the specs and capabilities of this machine laid out ion front of us, but to summarise:
The WE6 is the machine that’s built just right for small to medium use; it is a machine that allows for both the coffee purist) who will greatly appreciate the Aroma G3 Grinder and PEP technologies – as well as meeting the criteria of a speciality drink lover (to a certain extent). Yes, you will get a beautiful, creamy cappuccino from this machine, but don’t expect more than that. The WE6 does not have the Professional Fine Foam Frother capabilities as we have seen in the WE8 – so it is not possible to extract Lovely Lattes or Fancy Flat-Whites from it.
The water tank size and bean hopper capacity are exactly that of the WE8, so the proportionality is in check, but refilling the machine may require a bit more attention. If you are using it for more milk-based drinks, you can toss this concern right out the window, but in instances where users are enjoying coffee’s, espresso’s or ristrettos, pay closer attention to this.
Aesthetically, this piano-black machine is a relatively small in stature, but commands attention and respect when placed in an area where looks are important. It looks sturdy and exudes a quality finish – a machine definitely dressed to impress.
Who is the Jura WE6 Right For?
If you have previously enjoyed any of the E-ranges from Jura, and are looking for a beautiful, eye-catching machine that can do all the E-range could (plus a little more) – then consider this machine well.
On that note – remember that if you are going to be serving in excess of 30 specialty drinks (which do, unfortunately, exclude items such a Flat Whites or Lattes) – this machine is simply not going to tick those boxes.
The user interface and ease of maintenance are some of the stand-out features of the WE6, a factor to consider if these are of interest to you.
Need a good-looking “robotic Barista” to greet and “wow” guests? This is the direction you’d like to head in.
Looking to save money? Need something that will serve a plethora of people in the shortest possible time? Serving coffee to people who don’t care about the taste difference in Ricoffy vs Fresh Beans? Please don’t invest in this, it will do the exact opposite of what you need done in circumstances like that.
Experience a Rental-Free Coffee Machine Trial Now!
- 10 Reasons Why It’s Better to Rent an Office Coffee Machine
- Automatic Coffee Machine
- Bean to Cup and Automatic Coffee Machines
- Bean to cup vs Espresso Machines
- bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Best Cappuccino Coffee Machines
- Best Coffee Machine with a Grinder
- Best Dulce Gusto Coffee Capsules
- Best Industrial Coffee Machines
- Best Restaurant Coffee Machines
- Bianchi Coffee Vending Machines
- Bosch Coffee Machines
- Bosch Coffee Machines: Range Overview
- Bravilor Bonamat Coffee Machine Range
- Bravilor Coffee Machines
- Breville Coffee Machines
- Burr Coffee Grinder
- Capsule Coffee Machines
- Coffee Academy
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Capsule Brands
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- Coffee Machine for Home
- Coffee Machines
- Coffee Machines – Reviews, Guides and Comparisons
- Coffee Machines with Milk Frothers
- Coffee Trends 2019
- coffee vending machine
- Coffee Vending Machines
- Coffee/Hot Chocolate Machine
- Coin Operated Coffee Machines
- De‘Longhi Coffee Machines
- Different Coffee Machine Types
- Dulce Gusto Coffee Machines
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- How Much To Spend On a Coffee Machine?
- instant coffee
- Jura Coffee Machines
- Jura Machine Cleaning Tablets
- Keurig Coffee Machines
- Mythos Coffee Machine
- Mythos Dealer List 2019
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto Circolo Coffee Machine
- Nescafe Dulce Gusto
- Percolator Coffee Machine
- Philips vs De'Longhi
- Powdered Milk
- Price Review
- Rheavendor Coffee Machines
- Saeco Brand Review
- Saving Money
- Schaerer Coffee Machine
- Starbucks vs. Jura Coffee Machines
- The Best Combo Machine of 2020
- The Rise of Self-Cleaning Coffee Machines in 2020
- Top 5 Coffee Machine Brands of 2020
- WMF Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- WMF Coffee Machines