Jura Z8 Review– Seductive Specialities, Superior Quality Coffee
Jura Z8 Review – Seductive Specialities, Superior Quality Coffee
JURA.com opens up with an inviting sense of what we can expect from the upcoming Z8 coffee machine:
“A world first: One-touch lungo for a light, aromatic‚ long coffees
The Z8 from JURA boasts an unbeatable standard of coffee. For long coffees, the world’s first automatic speciality coffee machine for the home with one-touch lungo function uses a special preparation method to additionally combine the coffee with hot water during the extraction process, resulting in full-bodied, deliciously light specialities. “
You had our interest, JURA, and now you have our attention…
Jura Z8 – Winner of the Design Award 2017
The design of this machine is going to knock your socks off. The Z-range seems to carry a unique styling component, evident in the curvature of the front of the machine to reflect the shape of a coffee bean (in our opinion, any ways).
Further to this futuristic styling, this is possibly one of the best user interfaces Jura has boasted. The touch screen is interactive – and drink selection has never been this seductive. Choose your desired drink from the screen displaying each available option, select and adjust your strength and water volume accordingly; not by pressing buttons – oh no – that’s SO last year, but rather literally using the screen to select a higher or lower amount on the slider.
Keen to see a video outlining some of these features? Check it out here – video credit to JURA.
Jura Z8 Features
- P.E.P – the most recent extraction technology from Jura is still being used in the Jura Z8, ensuring that even the fussiest of coffee drinkers will be satisfied with unmatched quality of any coffee-based extraction.
- A first from Jura – dual dispensing – is introduced in the incredible Z8. For the first time ever, we see a synchronised dispensing of coffee and milk froth from the adjustable central-spout system.
- Each and every milk based drink is fully customisable – from water: coffee ration, to milk amount and, pause between milk and coffee (for Latte’s) as well as a fully adjustable coffee strength and coffee temperature. If you are a lover of creamy coffee drinks, you will not be disappointed – simply press and hold your on-screen drink selection to prompt the customising menu.
Jura Z8 Drink Options
The Z8 has set the bar incredibly high with their unprecedented drink selection on this gorgeous machine. Available options include:
- Cafe Barista
- Espresso Macchiato
- Latte Macchiato
- Milk Portion – frothed
- Milk Portion – hot milk
- Caffe Latte
- Lungo Barista
- Flat White
- Hot Water Portion
- Hot Water for Green Tea ( HELLO! This water is dispensed at a lower temperature to retain the integrity of the Green Tea).
- Hot Water for Black Tea – dispensed at a higher temperature than that of the green tea.
And then of course you have the option to double-up on any of the coffee drinks listed above, so that the machine dispenses two of the same drinks simultaneously.
Jura Z8 – Features – from the Horses Mouth
“Three new specialities at the touch of a button.
Inspired by know-how from the world’s best baristas, the Z8 turns enjoying a coffee into a long-lasting pleasure. For the caffè Barista, the lungo Barista and the pot of coffee, it uses a special preparation method to also combine the coffee with hot water during the extraction process to produce full-bodied, delicate, deliciously long specialities. “
“Big screen, big scene.
With a precise, 4.3″, high-resolution touchscreen colour display, JURA is laying down a marker for coffee machine user interfaces. Just as impressive as its imposing screen is the completely new operating concept. It sets itself apart thanks to its clear layout and simplicity in keeping with the times. The touchscreen literally puts all your favourite coffees at your fingertips.”
“P.E.P.® and fine foam technology for unrivalled coffee quality.
State-of-the-art Swiss technologies ensure top barista-style quality. The AromaG3 grinder is now twice as fast, yet preserves all the delicious aroma of the coffee be-ans. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) ensures the optimum extraction time by pulsing the hot water through the ground coffee at the exact frequency for the amount of water to create a short speciality, such as a ristretto or espresso. Even on-trend creations with milk and milk foam are exceptionally easy to produce by simply touching the display.”
“An unprecedented range of specialities.
The Z8 makes a statement for variety and choice. 16 different specialities can be selected simply by touching the start screen, and a total of 21 beverages are available via the Rotary Selection. What’s more, there’s still plenty of scope for coming up with personalised creations and names – let coffee fire the imagination”
Jura Z8 Specifications
- Height-adjustable coffee spout: 80 – 153 mm
- Width-adjustable coffee spout: 21 – 50 mm (that’s also new!)
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout – 80 – 153 mm
- Height-adjustable dual spout – 80 – 153 mm
- Hot water spout – Yes
- Height-adjustable hot water spout – 80 – 153 mm
- Water tank capacity – 2.4 L
- Numbers of bean containers – 1
- Bean container with aroma preservation cover – Yes
- Capacity per bean container – 280 g
- Coffee grounds container (max. servings) – 20
- Weight – 13.4 kg
- Width – 32 cm
- Height – 38 cm
- Depth – 45 cm
- Filter cartridge – CLARIS Smart
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme – Yes
- Integrated milk system cleaning programme – Yes
- Automatic milk rinse – Yes
- Maintenance status display – Yes
- Adjustable water hardness – Yes
- JURA hygiene: TÜV-certified – Yes
Settings and Programming
- Programmable amount of water – Yes
- Amount of water can be adjusted for each preparation – Yes
- Programmable coffee strength in levels – 10
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation – Yes
- Milk temperature can be programmed in levels – 10
- Milk foam temperature can be programmed in levels – 10
- Hot water temperature can be programmed in levels – 3
- Brewing temperature can be programmed in levels – 3
- Save, copy and personalise products – Yes
Jura Z8 Pricing
Unfortunately we don’t have accurate pricing on the Z8 – because it has yet to launch locally – we’ll have to keep you updated. Keep checking back 🙂
Main Image Credit – JURA
Experience a Rental-Free Coffee Machine Trial Now!
- Automatic Coffee Machine
- Bean to Cup and Automatic Coffee Machines
- bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Bianchi Coffee Vending Machines
- Bravilor Coffee Machines
- Capsule Coffee Machines
- Coffee Academy
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- Coffee Machines
- Coffee Machines – Reviews, Guides and Comparisons
- Coffee Trends 2019
- coffee vending machine
- Coffee Vending Machines
- Dulce Gusto Coffee Machines
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- instant coffee
- Jura Coffee Machines
- Mythos Coffee Machine
- Mythos Dealer List 2019
- Rheavendor Coffee Machines
- Saving Money
- Schaerer Coffee Machine
- WMF Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- WMF Coffee Machines