How Many Calories Does the Average Cup of Coffee Have?
How Many Calories Does the Average Cup of Coffee Have
Coffee has an undeniable place in our lives – whether it’s used to get you going in the mornings, as a social ice-breaker, a reason to ask that guy or girl out on a date – or a simply daily indulgence of yours – it’s something we need to realise carries calories too.
A plain cup of brewed coffee has less than 5 calories — and no fat. But if you “dress up” your coffee with extras, whether at home or your favourite coffee shop, you also add extra calories.
See how many calories these extras can add to your coffee:
- Sugar: 16 calories for 1 teaspoon (4 grams)
- Heavy whipping cream: 101 calories for 2 tablespoons (30 millilitres)
- Half-and-half: 37 calories for 2 tablespoons (30 millilitres)
- Fat-free milk: 10 calories for 2 tablespoons (30 millilitres)
Sticking to plain coffee without the frills and fuss seems to e the healthier option – but consider the below table too:
Experience a Rental-Free Coffee Machine Trial Now!
- Bean to Cup and Automatic Coffee Machines
- bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Bianchi Coffee Vending Machines
- Bravilor Coffee Machines
- Capsule Coffee Machines
- Coffee Academy
- Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- Coffee Machines – Reviews, Guides and Comparisons
- coffee vending machine
- Coffee Vending Machines
- instant coffee
- Jura Coffee Machines
- Mythos Coffee Machine
- Mythos Dealer List 2019
- Rheavendor Coffee Machines
- Schaerer Coffee Machine
- WMF Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- WMF Coffee Machines