Small Coffee Vending Machines
Small Coffee Vending Machines
There is an unmistakable image associated with coffee vending machines, those big red Nescafé beasts that beckon us with their tempting aroma’s at the entrance to the cinema’s, giants like the Bravilor Esprecious 12 with touch screen display functionality, and lest we forget those giant coffee machines that stand much taller than us.
It’s all fair and well, if that’s what you’re looking for, but what if the coffee machine solution you’re looking for needs to have ALL that functionality – but in half the size?
We’ve seen the adaptation of the modern water cooler taking shape too – with those restricted for space making use of tabletop water coolers as opposed to the traditional floor-standing water coolers, so why have we not seen the same trend coming through in coffee vending machines?
The answer is quite simple, and has many knock-on effects: Vending machines are designed to be a plug-and-play solution, with little or no human input required (other than refilling and cleaning the machine) – along with a machine that serves coffee that is both low-cost and easily dispensed.
Taking away the large working area within the vending machine means a few things:
Firstly, less space to store product inside the canisters. This also means more frequent refilling, translating into more human input.
Less space and less product means you stand the chance of running out of product halfway through the day, and potentially losing customers because you were (accidentally) blissfully unaware this had happened.
If you make use of the machine for generating an income, running out of product without knowing it could be disastrous and set you back a pretty penny.
Lastly, because of the nature of a coffee vending machine, you need space inside for the mixing bowls to combine certain products effectively. Less space for this also translates into possible clogging inside the machine.
Bravilor Bonamat is one of the few companies to have heeded this gap in the market, and of late, we have seen an insurgence of smaller coffee vending machines being introduced to office spaces.
Sure, you’re not going to get a vending machine that’s the same size as a capsule coffee machine, but they’ve done come a long way from the bulky, oversized vending machines we’ve grown so accustomed to.
Don’t get me wrong – suppliers have in no way done away with the “big brothers” of the vending machine world – there is still a huge market for that – but they have taken bits of both sides of the “Coffee Vending Machine Coin” and made a perfect solution.
Yep, not only did they smoosh down the size and make the solution compact enough for an office or factory space, but they chose to offer two of the best possible solutions!
Looking for a money-saver? Instant Vending is the way to go.
A brief overview of the pro’s and con’s of the Instant Coffee Vending Machine are as follows:
Pro’s of an Instant Coffee Vending Machine
1) It can sometimes save you money – the machine controls how much milk, coffee and sugar is dispensed per cup and enables companies to reduce their spend on these items. +-70% of companies land up saving money when leaving out hot chocolate, however there are 30% of companies for whom the Instant Coffee vending Machine doesn’t result in a cost save.
2) Super simple to operate – automatic coffee machines can be a little tricky for first time users. Vending machines do not share this same problem – everything is dispensed at the touch of a button.
3) Speed – this type of coffee machine is exceptionally quick and dispenses some drinks in less than 10 seconds. This dispensing time includes the time to mix the ingredients inside the machine,
4) Water tank size – this machine is fitted with a 21.9 litre water tank or can be plumbed into the water mains.
5) Large capacity – it is designed for large usage and has a storage capacity of 150 cups between fills – resulting in a capacity for 240 cups per hour.
Con’s of an Instant Coffee Vending Machine
1) No fancy lights or screens – this machine has many strong features, but if you are after the best looking machine on the block, this probably isn’t the machine for you. There are no fancy screens or back-lights on the machine.
2) Instant coffee – instant coffee has the benefit of being considerably cheaper than beans or capsules, but it doesn’t taste as good. If you are looking for the best tasting coffee on the market this machine probably won’t give it to you.
3) No fresh-milk / full-cream option – this coffee machine uses dehydrated milk (which works out a lot cheaper than fresh milk) but inherently has more lactose which makes it sweeter.
This quick video overview will help you navigate through the advantages, disadvantages and output capabilities of the Instant Coffee Vending Machine with ease.
Looking for bean to cup freshness, combined with the economy and ease-of-use of a vending machine? Bean Vending is the way to go.
A brief overview of the pro’s and con’s of the Bean Coffee Vending Machine are as follows:
Pro’s of a Bean Coffee Vending Machine
1) Super simple to operate – as with the instant Coffee Vending Machine, the Bean Vending solution offers ease of use along with great tasting coffee.
2) Speed –Bean vending is considerably quicker than its automatic bean-to-cup counterparts. Any hot beverage is dispensed in under 20 seconds, compared to 1 minute for a cappuccino from an automatic machine.
3) Water tank size – this machine comes either with a 21.9 litre water tank or can be plumbed into the water mains.
4) Large capacity – this vending machine is designed for large usage and has a storage capacity of 150 cups between fills – a capacity for 120 cups per hour.
5) Taste – being a bean-to-cup machine means the quality of coffee dispensed is as good as any other machine on the market.
Con’s of an Bean Coffee Vending Machine
1) No fancy lights or screens – this machine has many strong features, but if you are after the best looking machine on the block, this probably isn’t the machine for you. There are no fancy screens or backlights on the machine
2) Bean coffee – Whole bean coffee, ground on the spot, produces the best quality coffee; however, it is a more expensive solution than going instant. If your intention is to save money then the Bean Vending is probably not the right machine for you.
3) No fresh milk / full cream option – this machine uses dehydrated milk (which works out a lot cheaper than fresh milk) but inherently has more lactose which makes it sweeter.
Want a quick video overview instead? Check it out, here!
While most coffee vending machines can be fitted with a coin-operating mechanism, it’s strongly suggested to not make use of that on these types of systems. Find a full explanation of our reasoning, below:
These types of coffee vending machines have astounding output capabilities, and cater effortlessly to a complement of an excess of 50 people.
Tuck shops, conference centres, training centre’s, receptions, factories and larger offices are best suited to this type of solution – given that they can dispense a cup of cappuccino or coffee in less then 20 seconds – time vital for a productive workforce.
The best part is, they’ll set you back about 60% LESS than your top-of the range, full size coffee machine.
So, if you’re looking for the perfect hybrid of coffee vending convenience, without the huge price tag of space requirements – why not try out a coffee vending solution that’s been tailored specifically for your needs?
Experience a Rental-Free Coffee Machine Trial Now!
- Automatic Coffee Machine
- Bean to Cup and Automatic Coffee Machines
- Bean to cup vs Espresso Machines
- bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Best Cappuccino Coffee Machines
- Bianchi Coffee Vending Machines
- Bosch Coffee Machines
- Bravilor Bonamat Coffee Machine Range
- Bravilor Coffee Machines
- Breville Coffee Machines
- Capsule Coffee Machines
- Coffee Academy
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Capsule Brands
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- Coffee Machine for Home
- Coffee Machines
- Coffee Machines – Reviews, Guides and Comparisons
- Coffee Trends 2019
- coffee vending machine
- Coffee Vending Machines
- De‘Longhi Coffee Machines
- Dulce Gusto Coffee Machines
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- instant coffee
- Jura Coffee Machines
- Jura Machine Cleaning Tablets
- Mythos Coffee Machine
- Mythos Dealer List 2019
- Nescafe Dulce Gusto
- Powdered Milk
- Price Review
- Rheavendor Coffee Machines
- Saving Money
- Schaerer Coffee Machine
- WMF Coffee Machine Dealer List 2019
- WMF Coffee Machines